Thank you Fae’s Twist & Tango for nominating me for Sunshine Award!
On Fae’s blog you will finds lots of travel stories.. enlightened by good food!Have a look, she has great stories!
It is so nice to feel like my blog is appreciated, and a pleasure to pass the torch and take the opportunity to tell you who are my favorite bloggers, the ones I follow step by step since I started blogging about 6 months ago.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? — Oscar Wilde..ok more a dandy than a philosopher, but love his writing. And just like him “I can’t stand people who do not take food seriously.”
2. What is your favorite number? — Hmmh, does this really matter?
3. What is your favorite animal? — My beagle, Oskar
5. What is your favorite time of the day? — Breakfast from 10AM until 4PM
6. What was your favorite vacation? — So many, but most recent favorite is Portugal
8. What is your non-alcoholic drink? — Hot chocolate
9. What is your favorite flower? — Sunflower
10. What is your passion? — I write articles about food..so take a good guess 😉
I am now happy to share with you my favorite bloggers, who I nominate in my turn for Sunshine Award! Congrats!
Mostly blogs around food, as you might have guessed..but not only! Ok, just one blog is not only about food..so what?
Bam, from Bam’s Kitchen – Cooking international dishes for her hungry teenagers, she’ll make you discover the world through food!
Seth and Jenn from Home Skillet – A couple of funny foodies, exploring the big world of cooking
Snix from Snixy Kitchen – Making wonders in a tiny tiny kitchen while revising exams
Jen from The Scrumptuous Pumpkin – Healthy and delicious meals..for people and dogs, as she has a cute beagle puppy, also featured on the blog. Reminds me so much of my own when he was younger.
Izy from Top With Cinnamon – Only 16 and so talented! First time I see .gifs on a blog, love it.
Jen from Savory Simple – Who said you had to make it complicated? Simple, but just right. And lovely pics!
Cuminseeds – Great gluten free recipes, and I love the format: a collage of the recipe, and a collage of the place that inspired it, mostly London.
Ruben from Ice Cream Science – All you ever wanted to know about ice cream… and more! Waiting for the Ice Cream shop in Oxford..
Staci from Crafty Staci – This is not (only) about food, but lots of other things you can make using your little hands!
Fosca and Nastia from People Who Always Eat – Two Girl’s guide to recipes & London restaurants, with a good sense of humour!
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the 10 questions listed below
4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.