1 roll of puff pastry
200 g cherry tomatoes (or tomatoes)
2-3 tbsp mustard
4 slices of gruyere (or any other hard cheese)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut off small circles of puff pastry using a small glass (shooters are ideal).
2. Dispose all the circles of pastry on a baking tray. I used a silicon one with small holes to put in the pastry, but it is not essential for the recipe.
3. Spread ome mustard on the pastry.
4. Slice the cherry tomatoes in 3. And put 2/3 slices on each circle of pastry (depending on the size of the circle of course)
5. Cut the gruyere in 1cm*1cm squares and top the tomatoes with 1 or 2 suqares of gruyere.
6. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
7. Put in the oven for 10 to 15mn. Et voilà! It’s ready!